Insights on all your businesses, in one place. Multi-Location Business Center is a roll-up of reputation, listings, and Google My Business analytics to allow Brand Managers to monitor and improve their franchise’s online SEO.
Multi-Location supports the ability to oversee thousands of franchise locations, giving your team the ability to quickly organize important digital marketing metrics so you can easily see how all your locations are doing compared to each individual location.
Currently in BETA, Multi-Location Business Center will soon replace Brand Analytics. We welcome your feedback on your experience.
See the big picture with insights:
- Custom date picker, to compare current performance to the previous period.
- Visualize data in trendlines, sortable tables, and interactive maps.
- Filter by geographic region.
Find the outliers:
- Each business is given a comparative grading, against other businesses in the brand.
- Colors indicate the best and worst performers, allowing you to identify outliers.
- Use table sorting and filters to find successes and issues.
Quickly access common workflows:
- Respond and manage reviews for all locations.
- Manage and correct listings for all locations.
- Drill down into single locations to access products, view account details, and examine the single-location executive report.
Currently supported metrics:
- Reviews (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ for each location)
- Review requests (Requires ‘Customer Voice’ for each location)
- Listings (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ or ‘Listing Sync Pro’ for each location)
- Google My Business (Requires free authentication for each location)
Note: For accounts that don’t have Reputation Management or Listing Sync Pro enabled, Reputation and Listing Data can also temporarily be pulled in for 7 days by running a Snapshot Report for each location.