Our focus is to protect local businesses.
At DotComSocial, we’re dedicated to helping local businesses thrive. In light of recent extreme difficulties local businesses are facing, our priority is to #ProtectLocal. Many small businesses that are not online and e-commerce enabled are being disproportionately affected by Covid-19. The situation is dire for these small businesses. For many, the choices are to close or move online. Moving online is often viewed as expensive, time-consuming and virtually impossible. We want to put you in a position to help these businesses get online, book appointments and transact digitally.
Starting today, we’re providing our local business customers/ small businesses (SMB) with an expanding set of e-commerce tools that we provide free of charge, to help them conduct business online, and stay connected to the communities they serve.
We’re eager to introduce the Local Business Online Toolkit, available today for small business clients to access through their own business app – Business Center.
As a business, DotComSocial.com knows our success as a community relies on the success of local businesses. We are offering the Local Business Online Toolkit to not only ensure local businesses are protected. With the Online Toolkit you can retain your existing customers and prospect for new customers all while keeping your costs low.
- Express Product Suite: Social Marketing Express, Reputation Management Express, Customer Voice Express, Advertising Intelligence and Listing Builder
- Constant Contact (60 day free trial)
- Limited-time free version of Listing Distribution and Listing Sync Pro
- A free SMB online store / e-commerce solution (Website Pro users can learn how to integrate WooCommerce today)
- Free tools for SMB-to-customer booking and scheduling
How do I use the Online Toolkit?
Refer to this article for instructions on how to use the Online Toolkit in your sales and marketing strategy: How to use the Local Business Online Toolkit
During these uncertain times when businesses are looking to cut costs, you need a strategy to show local businesses the value of going digital with their products and services. With the Online Toolkit, you have the opportunity to allow your existing and future clients to continue to operate their businesses all online.
The Local Business Online Toolkit benefits your clients in numerous ways:
- Maintain a trusted relationship with your clients with low- and no-cost tools, while they tighten their budgets.
- Help them transition their business operations and sales online.
- More ways for them to communicate with customers and the community, and manage their online presence.
- Coming soon: E-commerce tools to enable online selling.
Many businesses have had to temporarily reduce operating hours or close altogether. They have a small to medium amount of digital presence and may be a current client or potential prospect. They may or may not have had to temporarily terminate their employees.
How can the Online Toolkit help?
- Social Marketing: Allows businesses to keep in touch with their customers on Facebook and Google. This is the quickest and most personal touchpoint a business can reach their customers.
- Reputation Management: Allows an SMB to continue responding to reviews and answering questions. This may include getting caught up on previous reviews they didn’t have time to respond to previously.*
- Customer Voice: Allows a business to keep their reviews up to date by requesting reviews from their customers.*
- Listing Builder: Allows businesses to keep their information up to date. This may include changing business hours, delivery options, and more information on availability.
- Advertising Intelligence: Whether ads are promoting a business’s e-commerce availability or creating awareness, Advertising Intelligence offers free Facebook Ads and Google Ads reporting.
- Constant Contact: Continue marketing to customers through Constant Contact. Contests, gift card purchase, business availability, blog or information sharing.
*Please note that Google has stopped all review functionality, including leaving a review, responding to reviews, and Google Q&A. This has been done to protect local businesses during this time.